OneKind - Ending cruelty to Scotland’s animalsRun For OneKind - Ending cruelty to Scotland’s animals
OneKind’s mission is to protect Scotland’s animals. We’re here to expose, oppose and ultimately end cruelty. We’re a small charity but are incredibly effective at what we do. For example, we:
- Stopped plans to cull hedgehogs on the Isle of Uist
- Banned the use of wild animals in travelling circuses in Scotland (the first country in the UK to do so)
- Secured agreement for mandatory CCTV to be introduced into all relevant areas of Scotland's slaughterhouses.
Find out more about us at www.onekind.scot
Why run for OneKind?
Here’s three great reasons:
- Scotland’s animals need your help! OneKind is the only charity that speaks up for all animals in Scotland, defending them from cruelty.
- You will personally make a big impact. Because we’re small, just one person running for us has a big impact on what we’re able to do.
- The money you raise will go straight to the cause. In 2017, 94% of our income was used for our work to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals; the remainder kept the charity running!