The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund
Run for The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund >
Who are we?
Our mission is to support the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital to deliver the best care possible.
We support the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital by:
- Improving patient, visitor and staff experience of the hospital surroundings through major development projects
- Funding additional equipment to enhance the level of patient care the hospital can give their patients
- Supporting medical and health research in orthopaedics
- Encouraging specialist teaching and learning to further clinical knowledge and promote innovation
Why join our team?
- Help us support more patients & families at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital.
- Free fundraising goodie bag, complete with ROH Running vest, water bottle, badge and loads more.
- Amazing support from our cheer squad on event day
- One to one fundraising support from the communications team
- Fundraising resources including social media plans
Your support means so much ...
Run for The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund
Apply for a Charity Entry
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Women's 10K
- 2022 Women's 10K Edinburgh >
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Registered Charity Number in England and Wales 1078046
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable FundSHOW CONTACT DETAILS
Please click here
to view our Charity Runner FAQs